Dog Birthday Cards
What do you say on a dog birthday card?
Our birthday cards for and from the dog all come blank inside. We allow you to write your personalized, heartfelt message to your doggo any way you want. If you need tips on what to do in it, here are some:
Birthday cards for dogs
- Dogs may not be able to read but they have a strong sense of smell. Take a perfume you use all the time or a scent they will associate with joy, and spray the card so that they know it's something from you that they will cherish.
- Attach a picture of you and your dog on the inside.
- Design the inside with bone-shaped pieces of cut-out paper or old clothes that smell like you.
Birthday cards from dogs
We know dogs don't talk but what would they say if they could?
- Thank mom or dad for their care.
- Use ‘woof’ instead of ‘love’ when saying “I love you.” So it will be “I woof you.”
- Ask them for something as a dog would.
How do you make a personalized dog birthday card on Boomf?
To try something unique, after choosing the right template for your dog's birthday card or choosing a card for a dog owner through the online editor, you can get your message typed onto the card in a beautiful font if you like. You might even decide to send a picture of the dog and its owner to customize on the front page of the birthday card with a nickname to tag it.
Our trademarked Boomf dog birthday cards are cute and unusual, especially now coming from a dog or being given to a dog. They are very affordable and durable too. Make an order and we'll dispatch the same day and make delivery of your dog birthday card as soon as possible.