Halloween Greeting Cards
Start celebrating the spookiest day of the year with one of our frightfully good Halloween cards! Time to dust off your scariest costume, pick the best pumpkins and get ready for some serious trick-or-treating action. Before you dive headfirst into all the Halloween fun, don't forget to send a Happy Halloween card to your friends and family! At Boomf, you can upgrade it with confetti to give the recipient an almighty surprise.
How to choose the most awesome Halloween greeting card?
When choosing your Halloween cards this year, don't be scared to think outside the pumpkin! There are many ways to make your Halloween cards stand out from the crowd. Firstly, you want to think about the message you want to send. You can shop our range of Halloween cards and choose a style that's just right for you, whether it's funny, cute or downright spooky.
If unsure, sticking with a classic design will always go down well. Here are some of the most popular elements featured on Halloween cards this year:
- Pumpkin: The most popular choice for Halloween cards has got to be the pumpkin! After all, what says Halloween more than Halloween cards featuring big, orange pumpkins?
- Witch: Witches are another classic choice for Halloween cards you'll see for sale. Whether you want to go for a traditional, green-faced witch or a more modern take on the character, there are plenty of witch Halloween cards to choose from.
- Black cat: Black cats are usually associated with witches, so it's no surprise they're featured on many Halloween cards!
- Ghosts: Super spooky or scarily cute, ghosts make a great option for Halloween cards.
- Trick or treat: These Halloween cards are wonderful for those who love nothing more than a good old-fashioned Halloween celebration! Just make sure you have sweets ready for when they come knocking on your door after receiving your Halloween cards!
Don't forget to add a personal touch by choosing Halloween cards specific to the recipient. If your best friend loves everything gory, why not send them Halloween cards with a gruesome twist? Or, if your little sister is a bit scared of ghosts, pick Halloween cards with a friendly character to put a smile on her face.
From cute motifs to scarily good puns, our range of Halloween cards has got it all. Whether the recipient is a child, partner or neighbour, pick your favourite Halloween greeting cards created by our talented designers. Whichever Halloween cards you choose, they'll no doubt spread ghoulish festive cheer!
What should I write on a Halloween card?
Whether you're sending Halloween cards for fun or on more of a spiritual level, you can spread the Halloween spirit in any way you see fit. The best thing about happy Halloween cards is that you can get as creative (or spooky!) as you want with the message.
Have fun with what you write in your Halloween cards, and why not try a funny play on words, such as:
- Have a bewitching day!
- You are spellbinding!
- May your Halloween be boo-tiful!
- Creep it real, witch!
Or, for a short and simple Halloween cards greeting, these are perfect:
- Happy Halloween from your favourite fiend!
- May your Halloween be killer and full of sweet treats!
- Happy haunting!
- Let's hope your Halloween doesn't suck!
Kids love this time of year, so make sure their Halloween cards stand out! Try some of these quotes in their cards:
- To my favourite little monster!
- Happy Halloween! Eat lots of sweets and get crazy!
- Hope your Halloween is a scream! Time to get spooky!
- Double double toil and trouble, fire burn, and cauldron bubble!
With a twist
Wanting to send Halloween cards that say 'Happy Halloween' without actually saying the words? Here are some alternative phrases you could use in your Halloween cards:
- I hope this Halloween is a howling success!
- May your Halloween be full of treats, not tricks!
- Wishing you a hauntingly good Halloween!
- I hope this message gives you goosebumps!
Or, if you want your Halloween cards to focus on the spiritual side of things, try something like:
- I hope your Halloween is filled with blessings.
- Wishing you a blessed All Hallows' Eve.
- Let this Harvest Moon fill you with light and love.
- Hoping that your All Hallows' Eve is spiritually fulfilling.
Looking for a more heartfelt message when sending Halloween cards? Here are some examples:
- Thinking of you on this spooky day!
- Wishing you all the sweets your tummy can hold this Halloween!
- I hope your day is as magical as you are!
- May this Halloween be filled with all the sweet scares you hope for.
For a fabulous way to sign off your Halloween cards, try out some of these suggestions:
- Love from your favourite ghost!
- Always spookily yours!
- Witching you love!
- All the worst!
- Signed, your friendly neighbourhood goblin!
- Love boo!
How can you make Happy Halloween cards memorable on Boomf?
Personalised Halloween cards are a simple way to catapult your season's greetings to spooktacular proportions. Our simple-to-use online personalisation tool allows you to add your own message and photos to any Halloween cards, plus our confetti upgrades are terrific. Complete with a perfect gentle jump scare, our Flutter Halloween cards have a toy butterfly which flies out when opened, whereas our Boomf Bombs are the original photo cube card! Plus, there are always our Ta-Dah Halloween cards that explode confetti over the reader!
With Boomf, you can shop our fabulous Halloween cards and find the perfect way to spread ghoulish goodness!