All orders placed before 2pm Monday to Friday are dispatched by Royal Mail First Class Post the same day.
For UK orders, First Class Post takes 1-3 working days for delivery. Whilst 90% is delivered the following day, the other 10% can take up to 3 days to arrive.
This is not a next day guaranteed or tracked service, and we do not currently offer delayed or specific day delivery for any destination.
Multiple items in one order are sent out individually and as a result may arrive separately.
To see the status of your order, visit the account page.
COUNTRYDELIVERY METHODWORKING DAYS
UKRoyal Mail first class1-3 days
EuropeRoyal Mail International Standard Delivery3-7 days
USA, Hong Kong and rest of worldRoyal Mail International Standard Delivery5-15 days
CURRENCYBOOMF PRODUCTSHIPPING COST
GBPBoomf Marshmallows and Chocolates£1.99
EURBoomf Marshmallows and Chocolates€2.25
USDBoomf Marshmallows and Chocolates$2.60
Any questions, please get in touch. Customer support is available 9.30am - 5.30pm, Monday to Friday (except bank holidays).
Phone: +44 118 321 3726
There seems to have been an error.