2nd Birthday Cards
What are the best birthday cards for 2-year-olds?
Your toddler is just learning words, so the best second birthday cards are the ones that have pictures or illustrations they are familiar with. Kids are more interested in playing than reading 'birthday wishes'. So be creative and go for a beautiful pop-up birthday card that will interest your little cherub.
What to write on a 2nd birthday card?
It's best to keep your words short and light if you want them to read the card (that might be difficult since they can barely recognise words). However, it will be nice to read out your wishes to them because expressing your love will make them feel cherished and appreciated. Some wishes you might use:
- My precious midget, I have watched you grow and seen your eyes light up whenever I walk into the room. May your eyes always be filled with wonder and your smile full of joy as you discover the world and yourself.
- Twinkle twinkle little (insert name), how enchanting you are, wrapping us all around your little finger like the priceless jewel that you are.
How to wish a happy second birthday to a toddler with a card from Boomf?
You could remodel any of our templates to create a pop-up birthday card. If that is not your intention, then you can use the baby's picture, or favourite image with a customised icon to create a personalised 2nd birthday card. Birthday card templates in our archives include:
- Happy birthday sunshine card
- Have a magical birthday card
- Birthday wishes greeting card
With us, you can get the 2nd birthday card that will make your toddler pleased with ease.