As exciting as Halloween is, most of us struggle to find the proper Halloween wishes for friends to transfer onto cards when the time arrives. If you don't know where to start, fear not because here at Boomf, we have come up with the best Halloween greetings for friends.
Halloween Messages for Friends
- Happy Halloween, dear friend. Try not to be too frightful on this spooky night.
- May you have a haunted night filled with ghosts and candies.
- Happy Halloween to you and your family. May you witches and warlocks have a spooky night!
Halloween Messages for Best Friends
- I have never known a vampire as full of life as you! You make everything completely thrilling. Happy Halloween, bestie!
- My dear friend, I wish you a night filled with hocus-pocus and as many candies as your lifeless heart desires.
- My sweet pumpkin, may you have the happiest, scariest Halloween yet. Now ride your broomstick and own your inner witch!
Check out our hilarious Halloween cards that will make your friends laugh their heads off!
Halloween Messages for Girlfriends
- Babe, may your night be filled with candies that are as sweet as you!
- Happy Halloween to the scariest witch on the block!
- You make my nightmares come true.
Halloween Messages for Boyfriends
- Happy Halloween to my gorgeous ghost! I hope your night is filled with darkness and many candies.
- Although you suck the life out of me, you make me the happiest! You are my favourite vampire!
- May your night be as spooky as you are. Happy Halloween, babe!
Funny Halloween Jokes
Check out our funny Halloween cards collection and make your friend smile on this special occasion. Here are some joke ideas for you:
- Why do demons and ghouls hang out together? Because demons are a ghoul's best friend!
- What's a ghost's favorite dessert? I-Scream!
- How do you know you've been ghosted? The poltergeist doesn't text you back.
- What kind of horse do ghosts ride? A night-mare.
- What room does a ghost not need in a house? A living room.
- What's it like to be kissed by a vampire? It's a pain in the neck!
- What's a vampire's favorite fruit? Neck-tarines.
- What do skeletons order at a restaurant? Spare ribs!
- Where does a skeleton go for a fun night? Anywhere, as long as it's a hip joint.
- What's the problem with twin witches? You never know which witch is which.
Scary Halloween Card Messages
- "We make up horrors to help us cope with the real ones." - Stephen King
- "Be afraid ... Be very afraid." - Ronnie, The Fly
- "Hell is empty, and all the devils are here." - William Shakespeare
- "Trick or treat, a bag of sweets, ghosts are walking down the street." - Unknown
- "It's all just a bunch of hocus pocus!"- Max, Hocus Pocus
- "Something wicked this way comes." - William Shakespeare
- "Werewolves howl. Phantoms prowl. Halloween's upon us now." - Richelle E. Goodrich
- "Wishing you a spooky good October and a fang-tastic Halloween!" - Unknown
- "Ghosts and goblins come to play on October's final day!" - Rusty Fischer
- "Keep calm and scary on." - Unknown
- Park your broom and sit for a spell.
- Best witches for a haunting All Hallows Eve!
- Fangs for being a bloody good friend!
- Happy Halloween, you handsome devil.
- This letter is sealed with a vampire kiss and bite.
- Eat, drink, and be scary!
- I witch you a happy Halloween; I hope it doesn't suck like a vampire.
- Have a killer Halloween!
- Witch-ing you a spook-tacular Halloween!
- Whatever you do, don't fall asleep.
How Do I Use These Halloween Messages?
Halloween is approaching fast, and it is time to think of the scariest Halloween messages for your friends. Boomf is here to save you from the Nightmare on Elm Street by providing you with the eeriest Halloween greetings for friends! Paired with our fantastic Halloween cards, they will make for an unforgettable experience!