Regardless of any arguments or misunderstandings, a sister is one of our closest relatives. You know her inside and out, so choose the message which reflects her personal traits and the specifics of your relationships. What does your heart want to say? Check our suggestions for birthday quotes for a sister below to find a fitting one.
Calm and Thoughtful
Set the right tone with a kind message. Express your gratitude for her support and care. And, of course, add a few words about how important she is!
- You deserve all the presents and amazing surprises, so may your birthday be full of them!
- Some people spend the whole of eternity looking for their soulmates, but I’m lucky enough to have been given one as a sister!
- There are more than 7 billion people on Earth, but to me, you are the best.
- You are a priceless diamond. I hope you keep your sparkle always!
- You are my family by chance, but you are also my BFF by choice. Thanks for the memories we have and will create.
- Today, you’ll get a lot of tangible gifts, but I wish you the gifts of happiness and luck.
- I couldn’t wish to have a better sister and BFF. I love you so much!
- You are my inspiration; my life journey would not be as exciting without you. Be happy, my bestie forever!
- You help me live a bright life and make me feel special. I hope your days are as sunny as you make mine!
- You are the reason for my smiles, and I like to see you smiling. I appreciate how much you care about me, and I hope you know I care about you too.
Courageous and Energetic
A person who is fond of adventures and a wide range of activities should get a properly fitting greeting. Here, we offer birthday quotes for sisters who are energetic and are always ready to move.
- We know each other entirely, but you can still surprise me! I wish you all the luck in the world!
- I hope you have loads of amazing adventures!
- You are active and changeable like pretty patterns in a kaleidoscope. I hope these changes are always good!
- With you, my life is never boring. I love our shared experiences and memories. All the best!
- I hope you tackle every problem you face and never give up. You are the strongest person I’ve ever known!
- We’ve gone through ups and downs together, shared tears and laughs. I’m so happy to always have you by my side!
- We are good at both wise discussions and bizarre activities. You are the best friend I could ever wish to have!
- I admire your endless energy and confidence. Keep these traits strong!
- I can’t imagine going through the whirlpool of life without you. Love you so much, sister!
- May your birthday be as shiny and wonderful as you are!
Sympathetic and Outgoing
Is your sis known to be caring and responsive? Here are some meaningful birthday quotes for your sister to bring a smile to her face.
- If I were asked to choose my family, I would definitely pick you. Happy Birthday!
- Do I believe in superheroes? Well, I know one: you!
- A hundred friends can’t replace the connection we have!
- I wish you a life full of nice surprises, luck, and wonder. Love you, my sweet sis!
- Enjoy every day like it’s your birthday. Never settle for anything less!
- Wish you thousands of smiles and hugs. You are the kindest person I know!
- My childhood was colourful thanks to you, and I want to make every day colourful for you now!
- You are worthy of all the best things, so put on your favourite dress, and let’s celebrate your day in a big way!
- We shared secrets and laughs that will never fade. There is always room in my heart for you.
- I know you will always be there for me, and I hope our bond will only grow.
Humorous and Funny
A good sense of humour shows a gifted person. If your sis makes you laugh and likes jokes, these are options to consider.
- You are such a multi-faceted person, it is hard to pick a present for you… So, I only managed to choose this card and filled it with kisses.
- Everyone has someone who drives them crazy but we love them… Mine is called “[insert sister’s name]”. Just kidding, Happy Birthday!
- I think I should be at the top of the Forbes Billionaire List because I have you in my life.
- There is good news: although you’ve gotten older, you are not as old as you will be next year!
- The tastiest cake is always the one at my sister’s birthday party!
- You don’t need to lie about your age because you only get better each year!
- I know we share everything, but would you mind taking the gift of getting older for yourself?
- Your birthdays remind me how old I am, but I’d still like to see a hundred of your birthdays.
- Sometimes I am jealous of you because no one else in the world is as loved by me! Enjoy your Birthday, ILY!
- Actually, today is my birthday too: I was reborn when you came into my life. Thank you!
Lives Far Away
Send your sister birthday wishes that reduce the gap between you and remind her of your love. Add a couple of words about your favourite shared memories to cheer her up.
- You don’t need to be here for us to feel our love for one another. You deserve all the best things!
- The miles mean nothing because our hearts are connected. Love you!
- Now, you are far away, but you feel so close because you are always in my thoughts. Congratulations!
- I’d like to send you a box full of kisses and hugs, but they could get lost in the mail, so I decided to send a real present.
- I wish I could spend this day with you, but I am still happy to have you even far away. Miss you, sis!
- We are not close physically, but you the closest to me mentally and emotionally.
- I wish you marvelous gifts to equal to the miles separating us.
- I’m proud to have such a wonderful sister, may your dreams become true!
- Not everyone will understand our special bond, even I can’t express my feelings for you sometimes!
- The distance is sad but knowing I have such a wonderful sister makes it worthwhile!
Use one quote or combine several of them to generate the best sister birthday greetings. Expand the wishes above to add a personal touch and tell your sister about her great traits. Pick a funny or a cute card on our site and sign it with a quote as a nice extra to her gift!